Apps links live in norway
live on apple store few company built apps on apple
Food startups in the on demand app have a simple psychological appeal – they promise to buy us time and save us effort. They more than deliver convenience as a simple service attribute, they deliver convenience across every customer touch-point. Convenience research has identified five specific opportunities for convenience tech to buy people time and save them effort, namely:
- Decision Convenience – Making it fast and easy to choose. For eg. on zomato and swiggy, you can view ratings and reviews of restaurants, and decide where to order from.
- Access Convenience – Making it fast and easy to acquire. For eg. Hot Meals are delivered to you at your location within 15 minutes using SpoonRocket, making it easy to eat well wherever and whenever you are hungry.
- Transaction Convenience – Making it fast and easy to pay. For eg. All apps let you pay with cards, PayPal accounts or wallets like Apple Pay.
- Benefit Convenience – Making it fast and easy to enjoy/use. For eg. On postmates, you can ask for delivery from more than one restaurant, and get it straight to your home.
- Post-Benefit Convenience – Making it fast and easy to re-purchase. For eg. You can save your address and payment details, bookmark your favourites to re-order in seconds.